Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Geeks

Geeky phone guy who is from my mall came to see me today. I have an extremely soft spot for geeky guys. We chatted for a while. He kinda reminds me of my ex. Ick. He is not compassionate (the geeky guy. And my ex too, come to think of it.) He is interested. Hinted at going for a beer after work. I don't drink beer. If he had said Earl Grey tea, I would have been all over it. I am not so good with hinting. I get all shy and can't talk because I know the guy wants me to ask. I just clam up, can't even say "oh that sounds nice." I just stand there like an idjeet. He is going to have to ask me directly. Lol! Is that asking for too much? I don't really think so. I am not playing games, I just need clear communication. And also, do guys drink tea?

What is hotter than a geeky tough guy drinking tea?

Oh wait,

a geeky tough guy bringing me a tea. That would be nice. And then if he did a push up or two in front of me, I would throw my teacup at a wall and rip my clothe....oh never mind, this is a blog, not a romance novel. And I don't know yet if he worships Jesus. I have a few things in my mind that he does that I don't like: how he wears his pants, he drinks beer, he hinted. Just be straight up buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment