Monday, November 9, 2009

I don't like this part

K so this guy asked me to hang. You know the one. He's not gay, I think he is a Christian. But I don't like him. He is not for me. Finding a way to say no is difficult. There are many male customers who flirt with me and attempt to hit on me, but I bring it back to business or change the subject and they get the hint. I thought I could possibly like this guy, but he really isn't for me. So, I had to say no. It was awkward. I don't like getting to the stage where I have to say no. I need to suck it up buttercup, and say no, go and tell. Just the facts :

-I think you are truly legit, but I don't see myself marrying you and don't want to waste your time. We are just not a match.
-I am not attracted to you and your icky thoughts and don't appreciate your company. You're a big fat jerky jerk!
-I just see you as a friend. Thanks for playing.

I think the first one is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment