Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WARNING: Grossest entry ever

I had food poisoning. Like nothing I have ever had before! I thought I was dying. I couldn't find my phone because I had put it on silent because I had a killer headache. The advil I took wouldn't stay down. I thought for sure I had H1N1. And I heard it killed people. I wanted to find my phone to tell my mother where to bury me and to not worry. I wasn't thinking clearly. I thought for sure I was dying and people would come looking for me when I didn't pay rent. Ha ha. However, I was kinda glad to be alone cause I was kind of a mess. I only had 3 or 4 drinks the night before and thought "wow, I must be getting old, I really can't hold my drink." I remember feeling queazy when a few of us were in Princess' parking lot looking at her new car. I remember thinking that maybe one day I will buy a car like this. Then I remember thinking, wow, I am dizzy, must stand straight, don't fall over.
At 3am, the volatile vomit started. It didn't stop until about 9pm that night. Stupid me, I went into work. See, my boss was generous enough to give me paid days off and I promised that I would be there. On my way to work, I threw up in the bushes. When I got to work, the garbage can got it. I didn't even make it to the bathroom.

This is a really gross story. It gets better though, I promise.

The guys I work with demanded I go home and pretty much carried me out. (They have muscles, I didn't mind). Who did I see on my way home at 10 am, but non-gay boy. I don't like him anymore. He's obnoxious. (Yes, I change my mind. Quickly sometimes.)
I remember crawling into bed and passing out. Right before I passed out, I thought to myself, I hope Princess is as sick as I am, cause she can hold her liquor and if she is, that means we have food poisoning because we ate from the same place.

I woke up and couldn't make it to the bathroom; my body was too sore to move and I was about to lose it right then. I grabbed a sheet and lost it in that one. At one point, the vomit was bright green. The fish I had eaten hadn't even digested!!!! When I talked to Princess, she mentioned hers hadn't either. Ok, that's the grossest part. It's all done now.

My organs hurt, my bones, hurt, my eyes, hurt. I don't want to eat fish for a long time. However, I have nothing in my fridge and freezer but fish!!!! Blah. I think I lost 5 pounds. Princess lost 2. I hate throwing up. It's like pooing out of your mouth.

And it kinda looked like the soup I had the night before. Milk was a bad choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment