Thursday, January 28, 2010

Midnight Moscow

K so I admit, I have been neglecting my blog. I have been busy. Sleeping and cleaning and stuff. And watching movies. Right now I am watching Bride Wars. It's so good. Emma sends Liv butter from International Butter Club. Liv sits around eating butter. HA. Gross. But funny. Liv changes Emma's tanning color from caramel to orange. Emma changes Liv's hair dye to blue. She looks like a smurf. They make up in the end. I like movies with happy endings. I haven't seen Avatar but lots of people have told me to see it.

I also watched Fireproof. Amazing movie! One of my favorites. Everyone should see it. It's about a couple who goes through a hard time and then the husband learns how to love his wife. Everyone should watch it, not just couples.

Hmmm, what else...

I have been organizing this man's office. It's a lot of fun and completely frustrating at the same time. I am making a lot of headway but he wanted me to organize for his tax accountant. I had no idea what I was doing. I sat and stared at the pile for about 20 minutes. Then started organizing by month and created a labelled system for him. He was extremely happy with that. Whew! He now wants me to organize for the international component. So completely thrilled! It starts in 3 months. I have no idea what I am doing. Ha ha ha! By then, I will have more of an idea. This is what I am good at.

As you all know, I quit my job. It is nice to not have to go to a mall and work. Or be in a box and work. Or have a boss. Or have a rude boss. And I get to still organize. Which is what I did a lot at my job.

p.s. Liv's fiance is so much nicer than Emma's fiance. SPOILER ALERT ** Thank God Emma and Fletcher don't get married! Who has the name Fletcher? Seriously? Sounds like a jerk name anyways. I am done. Gonna go paint my nails.

1 comment:

  1. I also really liked Fireproof. Trevor and I watched it a couple months ago. Kirk Cameron sure looks different eh

    ReplyDelete