Friday, January 1, 2010

WoW

K so I once dated this guy that was addicted to World of Warcraft. I didn't really care because I was busy in my own way. But it got annoying that our dates consisted of us ordering pizza and getting a movie and watching it while he played. Or how he was proud of the fact that he played 30 hours in a row, taking breaks only to use the bathroom or get food or drink. Boys are gross. I found out that WoW is the #1 reason for divorce as of 2008. It used to be...(drum roll please)...golf. A friend of mine was telling me how her and her husband are having marital problems and she said it started when he started playing WoW. Says he is addicted. But she has found support online and is trying to cope. Interesting links:

WoW Addiction Breaking
WoW Widows
Gaming sucks

Is there a happy medium?

No comments:

Post a Comment