Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Warrior Princess Daughter

So, here I am, at my table, with my laptop. Our relationship is back on. I have him precariously perched on a pile of books so as to not overheat. Also the charger is tucked around to stay plugged in. All this just to blog! Woo hoo.

So, lots is new.

1. I quit my job last week. I was grateful for it while it lasted, but on to other better things. That will be a blog on its own.

2. I joined twitter. I found some of my mentors there. They don't know they are my mentors, but it's kind of like an afar thing. Like, how I stalk guys, but now it's mentors, and this time I don't care about details...lol! (I knew those stalking skills would come in handy one day). Christine Caine, Lisa Bevere, Jon Bevere, Max Lucado, Laura Silletta, Randy Hein, Chris Synesael, Darin Phillips, Caleb Delamont. Also, kids that I mentor are on there and I am blown away by their tweets. It's way more effective than facebook. You get to see moods and stuff on there.

3. I am starting a business. More on that later.

4. I am listening to U2 right now. I love Bono. He was pretty nerdy when he was younger. He has grown into his face. And his hair. With or without you is on right now.

5. And you give yourself away, And you give yourself away, And you give and you give and you give yourself away. My hands are tied, my body's bruised, she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose. Oh Bono, if you like that kind of thing, it's gonna be ok buddy. Let's talk. Wanna come over?

6. Anyways, back to blogging. I found my purpose in life. I am amazed. God is good. He is God, I am not. Duh, obviously. So there was this girl named Laura and she told me her story. the verse she taught me about was my life verse! Coincidence? I think not. It's from Esther. She was made queen and helped her people overcome. She was made for more than mere beauty. She was made to win battles. That is me. Warrior Princess Daughter. I am here to win the battle for hearts for girls. (I like boys.)

7. I am here to stay. Maybe Bono will come and visit me.

2 comments: