Saturday, September 26, 2009

He Loves, He Loves me not

Ever feel like sometimes books pick you to read them? I just read this book (title mentioned above) and it was so good. I was stuck in Vancouver for 2 days, which is a great place to be stuck. But no one to talk to, shopping was ok, we have most of the same stores. I ate the best foods, saw great things. But it wasn't enough. Also, Vancouver is SO crowded. Most times, I love a crowd, but I was just cranky and wanted to go home. Was also missing Crave, which was frustrating. But then I found this book. I only had 5 minutes in Chapters before the skytrain left so I grabbed this book and ended up reading the whole thing. It is about a woman's journey of faith. The thing she wanted most in the entire world was a husband. She also was a seeker. She sought spiritual connection and exhausted every avenue until she came to Jesus. It was very good because it reminded me of my path (although I am not married....yet!) lol. If you get a chance, this book is a must read! It's not Captivating but it's up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment