Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't Stop Believing

I have had a fever off and on for 3 days. Today, being a day off, I discovered I was fully sick. I just thought it was a headache. So I have been in bed with that feverish feeling, running hot and cold. I have an appointment with my doc later today hopefully for a prescription. I finally have benefits at work so it's smooth sailing after that. It was good to sleep though. For the rest of the time, I have been relaxing and trying not to think about laundry or training or whatever, just having a day off from everything. Gets boring though. In my travels on the internet, I found some great places to watch T.V. A show I just recently discovered is Glee. About high schools kids who are in a glee club and the teacher that helps them. The song at the end is the title of this blog. I was honestly frustrated and bored until I found this show and to hear the song at the end of this episode was so uplifting, I just had to write about it. It's a song that comes into my life whenever I feel low on hope for whatever reason. Here is the link for this show and other links for great shows. I am also going to post on the main page of this blog.

Glee
CTV shows like Madmen, Corner Gas, So You Think You Can Dance
Being Erica
The Hills
Top 5 new music videos
Rachel Ray

Going back to sleep now. Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment