Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why I can't post about work

So there is so much to tell about work!!!!

I think people would be shocked to hear some of the stories. Quite heinous really (that's with a slightly British accent while I call myself Betty).

The reason I cannot tell anything about work is that someone called my manager and said that I said bad things about him to her son. Not true. I might disagree with something that happens, but I really am not going to go to a customer and say bad things about my manager. And what was said is not even in my vocabulary! However, I had a talking to and then they spoke to the whole group about facebook and blogging and such.

I am bursting at the seams to communicate all that goes on in my corner of the world as far as work goes, but I am going to have to wait to post on my blog. I am definitely going to type it out as it happens, but will just save it instead of posting it. And every now and then I will probably have to toss out some pieces of work in the form of metaphors.

How is everyone with reading between the lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment