Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hair Curlers

I am currently conducting a study of hair rollers. The old school kind that you roll into your hair and then remove, hopefully leaving you with shiny, bouncy, uniform curls. They are usually healthier for your hair because it isn't extreme heat from a metal appliance which can sometimes damage your hair. I will let you all know how it goes.

So far, I have tried steam rollers, Revlon plastic rollers and Conair Jumbo rollers. I like the Conair ones the best. They are velour/velvet and have these wire things that hold them in place. I will post pics. I have 5 more to try. And I have to figure out how to embed things. I do notice a difference in my hair. It doesn't seem as dried out and brittle as it was before. And doing my hair in the morning is a snap. I just turn on the rollers, put them in for 10 minutes while I wash my face, brush my teeth and put eyemake up on. Then I run around and get dressed quickly (because I usually sleep as late as I can!) and then take the rollers out, shake the hair a bit, and good to go. How does everyone else do their hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment