Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ohmigosh I want to stab myself in the eye with a cell phone case

There is so much to learn!

I don't know anything.

I am drowning in cell phones and plans.

At least I can fake it til I make it. Good ol' Mary Kay saying. Mary Kay beauty consultants have all these cute little rhyming motivational phrases like: Work Smarter, not Harder; Fake it Til you Make it; Persistant and Consistent; Believe it and Achieve it. I am using the Fake it Til you Make it one.

There is no more training. Actually that is incorrect. There is tons of training that I can take part in. Thing is, there is no time. Because I am good with customers, I am thrown right onto the floor, which I have no problem with. We are also short staffed. However, I don't know where the charts are kept, or how to find the codes for programming phones, or the price list for phones, or the price list for warranties, or the loaner phones when someone has a damaged phone. And forget about if someone's roller ball in their Blackberry isn't working (rubbing alcohol on a q-tip does the trick I found out), I didn't even know Blackberries had a rollerball! I thought it was some kind of pin thing that you just tilted up. And 3G phones? If you can give me a minute, I will read every single card in the store to tell you which is which. I don't like being the newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment