Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Pick Up Lines (I would actually never use any of these, but they are funny)

Are you a surgeon? Cause you've just took my heart away!
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!
I'm not wearing any pants.
You have been very naughty! Go to my room!
Mind if i stand here until it's safe where i farted?
If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
When God made you, he was showing off
It's not my fault I fell in love, you're the one who tripped me!
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.
Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
You must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment