Thursday, July 16, 2009

Remember the McDonald's song? My sister sang part of it to me today.

Anyone else remember this way-too catchy McDonalds song that turned their entire menu into a song and then distributed fake records in newspapers and ran a contest promotion?!

I'd like a Big Mac,
Mc BLT,
A Quarter-Pounder with some cheese,
Filet-O-Fish,
A Hamburger,
A Cheeseburger,
A Happy Meal.

McNuggets,
Tasty Golden French Fries,
Regular or Larger Size,
And Salads: Chef or Garden,
Or a Chicken Salad Oriental.

Big Big Breakfast,
Egg McMuffin,
Hot Hot Cakes,
and Sausage.

Maybe Biscuits,
Bacon, Egg and Cheese,
A Sausage,
Danish,
Hash Browns too.

And for Desert
Hot Apple Pies,
And Sundays
three varieties,
A Soft Server Cone,
3 kinds of shakes,
And Chocolatey Chip Cookies.

And to drink a Coca-Cola,
Diet Coke, and Orange Drink,
A Sprite and Coffee, Decaf too,
A lowfat milk, also an Orange Juice.

I love McDonalds Good Time Great Taste,
and I get this all at one place...
The Good time,
great taste,
Of Mc Donalds.

My little brother pronounces it MiDonoes. He is 28. It's still cute. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment