Monday, July 20, 2009

Hot promises

My boss threatened to fire me if I didn't do 40 phones this month. It's really annoying. We had a nice little go around. It's ok because I can't afford to work there if I don't do 40, but still, it's harsh to say it that way. My personal goal for this month is 75. I am currently at 42. Woohoo! Just over 30 to go. He also said I would get my own Blackberry if I do 40. Let's see if that happens...

Today is the first full day I have taken off in a while and did absolutely nothing. My apartment is hot and sticky. Kudos to Vancouver Island for not having air conditioning, but seriously? I feel like I am going through menopause, or as a good friend likes to say, mentopause. I am just lazing around reading and eating grapes. Like a greek goddess. With sweat. And somewhat overweight. And not at all tanned. I wish I had one of those fanning boys to fan me with a palm frond and peel my grapes. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment