Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kinky

I recently had a kink in my neck. It caused pain in other parts of my body: headache, back ache, even my right foot ached. Muscle relaxants helped temporarily. I stretched in the morning, on breaks, when I got home, before bed, pretty much any time I could. The doctor said it was swollen and there was no need to go to the chiropractor at the moment, perhaps the physiotherapist, but he wanted the swelling to go down first to avoid further damage, and recommended I take more muscle relaxants, a hot bath and the day off (I can always take a day off!) This one little kink caused so many problems. Sometimes I feel like that about attitudes. A negative one can cause so many other pains elsewhere. Everything is connected. I am happy to report that as of today, the kink is completely gone as well as the other aches and pains and I am grateful. Which leads to other wonderful results in life. Which leads to more gratefulness. It's kinda like stretching. It leads to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment